We deliver our services and all our courses in English, French, German, Persian, Spanish.
- During the training seminars the focus is on the participants and personal development
- Participants are stimulated to reflect, talk, discuss, act and do
- Trainers lead through facilitation for participants to arrive to personal conclusions
- Small groups of 8-10 people for more and quality interaction, deeper transfer of knowledge and more effective learning
- Sub-group discussions and exercises
- Group Plenary session debate
Mind and Tools
- Skills and tools transfer is one part of an effective training
- Longer lasting impact comes from a mental change and development
- In addition to equipping participants with tools and techniques, our Institute aims to help to develop mind-sets and attitudes
- A positive attitude, forward-looking perspectives, constructive thinking and language are ingredients for a healthy mind to deal positively with personal change.
Personal M.A.P. – Motivation Action Plan Report
- The M.A.P. is a practical tool done during the training sessions.
- Participants report back on how they have practised and executed what they have learnt.
- The M.A.P. ensures that the skills, tools and mind-sets are implemented.
- At the end of training seminars we developed the methodology how people can ensure the sustainability of their commitments.
- The M.A.P. tool ensures that the individual has a 90% chance of actually changing their behaviour and thus the training to have a real impact.
Fun and Joy
- All our workshops are fun.
- Our facilitators and trainers will ensure that participants to enjoy themselves.
- In our workshops people laugh and have fun constantly.
- We are strong believers that adults, like children, learn and develop best when the are having fun and enjoy themselves.
- 20% of time spent on “theory”, i.e. reflection exercises, self-knowledge and awareness
- 80% of time spent on “practice”, i.e. case studies, role-plays, scenarios, practical exercises, activities, concrete tools and techniques, etc.
- Each training session ends with a Personal Action Plan for each participant